One Water, One Health: Water, Food and Public Health in a Changing World. 7-9 June 2021
Call for Abstracts. Deadline extension: Monday, May 3rd, 2021
More info: https://iwraonlineconference.org/call-for-abstracts-2021/
We invite experts from all backgrounds, i.e. academics, water professionals, private sector practitioners and civil society stakeholders, who wish to present their work on the indicated theme and related sub-themes at this online conference, to submit an abstract. Please bear in mind the following:
- Abstracts should clearly describe the research objectives, methods, findings and relevance in a maximum of 400 words, in English (with no graphs, references, or citations)
- Authors must use the official templateand cover the abstract sections detailed in the template. Only word documents (.doc and .docx) will be accepted.
- When indicating the themeof your preference for your abstract, choose one and submit it to email@example.com.
Themes & Issues
- How can we better manage water for food and public health in a changing world?
- How can managing water in agriculture contribute to food security and public health?
- What opportunities lie in the improved cooperation between water, food, and public health sectors?
- What are the synergies or trade-offs between ecosystem health and human health?
- How can science better inform public policy, governance and capacity building for water, food and health?