We have the pleasure to release a new video of the “final MARSOL Project statements” exposed by seven of its first row members after three years of R&D.
Final conclusions are underlined and some pendant issues for future are mentioned. The most remarkable are:
· MAR works, but needs more experts to do it
· MAR is now a proven technology
· MAR is key solution to ecosystems depending on groundwater
· MAR is a sound, safe, and sustainable strategy that can be used with great confidence
· MARSOL created a new generation of water managers that have an additional option now
· The awareness and the acceptance among stakeholders for MAR solutions is greatly increased
· MAR is one of the best techniques to face frontally climate change adverse impacts.
In summary: MAR is a sound, safe, and sustainable strategy for climate variability preparedness that can be used with great confidence, and through MARSOL and its demonstration sites the awareness and the acceptance among stakeholders for MAR solutions has been greatly increased.
You Tube: https://youtu.be/nnSIwCzrim0
Subtitulado en español / Subtittled in Spanish:
Subtitulado en inglés / Subtittled in English:
Final MARSOL Statements (pdf): MARSOL_SG_STATEMENTS_l.pdf (361,86 kb)