Información reciente para recargadores.
The most recent pieces of news on Managed Aquifer Recharge
- 11st International Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge. Materials
- Managed Aquifer Recharge. A key to sustainability. Journal Water special issue. Final chance to submit!
- Managed Aquifer Recharge in Mining: A Review
- UNESCO unveils the key takeaways from the UN-Water Summit on Groundwater
- UN World Water Development Report 2023. Partnerships and cooperation for water
- Libro Recarga de Acuíferos Gestionada (in Spanish, summary in English)
- 50th IAH congress. Cape Town, South Africa. September 18th to 22nd. Confirmed: IAH 50 will have a MAR specific session
- 2023 SGMA Implementation Summit and Workshop. Wed, Jun. 7 - Thu, Jun. 8, 2023, Sacramento, USA
- International RBF Conference, Dresden, 16-18 October 2023. Abstract deadline extended.
- Second International Conference on “Water Resources Management and Sustainability: Solutions for Arid Regions”, 26-28 February 2024, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Life of Mine – Maintaining Sustainability Through Geoscience online Symposium, May 15, 17, 18, 22, 24
- 5 International Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge, MARISS, from 3 July to 14 July 2023
- Wetlands as Nature Based Solutions (in Spanish)
- IAH Colombian chapter organized a conference on MAR
- IAH Chile chapter organizes a brief presentation on MAR (in Spanish)
- In memoriam
- Positions for “MARers” recently published.
- New SAT-MAR implementation in Spain. RETEMA magazine (in Spanish)
- Whatsapp group on Aquifer Recharge Management
- Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters
- IAH-MAR Commission on Twitter
- IAH-MAR Commission´s sister Web sites
- IAH MAR Commission Forum
Linked-in group on MAR
Managed Aquifer Recharge, DINA-MAR
Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters collection:
IAH-MAR-JUN-2023-newsletter.pdf (2,20 mb)