Información reciente para recargadores.
The most recent pieces of news on Managed Aquifer Recharge
- Managed Aquifer Recharge. A key to sustainability. Journal Water special issue. Final chance to submit!
- Local Actions are Key to Progress in Reaching Groundwater Sustainability
- Westlands ramps up groundwater recharge efforts
- NGWA publications
- AGU Water resources research
- Managed Aquifer Recharge in California. Four examples of managed groundwater replenishment across the state.
- Groundwater Resource Development. Effects and Sustainability
- Estruturas Geológicas para Modelos de Fluxo de Água Subterrânea (in Portuguese)
- Future Handbook of Hydrosystem Restoration (HHR) by Elsevier
- MAR in the next IWRA´s World Water Congress
- 50th IAH congress. Cape Town, South Africa. September 18th to 22nd
- Confirmed: IAH 50 will have a MAR specific session
- International RBF Conference, Dresden, 16-18 October 2023. Abstract deadline July 31th.
- Second International Conference on “Water Resources Management and Sustainability: Solutions for Arid Regions”, 26-28 February 2024, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Risorse idriche e siccità del 29/06/2023 a Torino. Water resource scarcity in times of climate crisis: issues, experiences and proposals for mitigation action. Presentations available on the Internet (In Italian and some in English).
- Successful 5 International Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge, MARISS, from 3 July to 14 July 2023. Dresden, Germany
- AGU Fall 2023 meeting. Dec. 11 – 15, 2023. San Francisco
- MARSOLut Webinar. July 6th
- UNAM Webinar. July 12nd
- FIRO-MAR workshop. July 20th
- Call for action: Benchmark MAR in Europe. Survey. MARWAL project
- Call for action 2. Invitation for a contribution in a new IAH Series: Technical Insight Papers
- A new thesis on MAR defended, and a new Doctor in the MAR family
- Positions for “MARers” recently published.
- New MAR-related regulation for Spain (in Spanish)
- El proyecto LIFE REMAR inicia la construcción de balsas para la recarga del acuífero del Baix Camp (in Spanish)
- Whatsapp group on Aquifer Recharge Management
- Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters
- IAH-MAR Commission on Twitter
- IAH-MAR Commission´s sister Web sites
- IAH MAR Commission Forum
Linked-in groups on MAR
Managed Aquifer Recharge, DINA-MAR
Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters collection:
Acceso al boletín de Julio 2023
IAH-MAR-JUL-2023-newsletter.pdf (2,82 mb)