Información para recargadores.
The most recent pieces of news on Managed Aquifer Recharge
IAH MAR Commission Newsletter. 2022 December
- 11st International Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge. ISMAR 11´s materials
- Managed Aquifer Recharge. A key to sustainability. Journal Water special issue. Deadline almost here!
- NGWA has a call for papers for a MAR conference.
- IWRA´s Policy Brief on Water Security
- Report on Australasian Groundwater Conference, Perth, 21-23 Nov 2022
- UN-Water Summit on groundwater. Paris, 7th and 8th December 2022
- UNESCO-IWRA conference: Emerging Pollutants: Protecting Water Quality for the Health of People and the Environment. 2023 January 17th – 19th
- 5 International Summer School on Managed Aquifer Recharge, MARISS, from 3 July to 14 July 2023
- UN 2023 water Conference. 22 to 24 March 2023
- EFG Webinar 'Tackling the 21st Century Water Quality Challenges for Managed Aquifer Recharge'! Recording of the webinar
- AgreeMAR project´s questionnaire
- Resolução da Assembleia da República n.º 86/2022 - Recomenda ao Governo que incentive a recarga artificial de aquíferos para reforço da eficiência hídrica
- Whatsapp group on Aquifer Recharge Management
- Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters and IAH-MAR Commission on Twitter
- IAH-MAR Commission´s sister Web sites
- Linked in groups on MAR
- IAH MAR Commission Forum
Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters collection:
Stay tuned on Managed Aquifer Recharge issues
https://recharge.iah.org/files/2023/01/IAH-MAR-Dec-2022-newsletter.pdf (external link IAH-MAR)
IAH-MAR-Dec-2022-newsletter.pdf (942,09 kb)