Conference: MAR Con '22 – Barcelona. Managed Aquifer Recharge Solutions.
International Conference on Current Research Results.
The objective of MAR Con '22 is to collect research results, practical experience, and innovative ideas related to Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR), as listed in the following program overview:
- Session 1 - Sustaining Rates: Chemical, biological, and hydraulic processes resulting in clogging and reduction of infiltration rates
- Session 2 - Improving Quality: Hydrogeochemical processes affecting the water quality, with special focus on micropollutants
- Session 3 - Proving Performance: Monitoring and modelling, including reactive transport models to predict the fate of pathogens and emerging pollutants
- Session 4 - Optimizing Design: Implications of the processes mentioned above on the technical design of MAR projects in the frame of regional flow models and water management plans
- Session 5 - Panel discussion: Global applicability, bottlenecks and proactive legislation
- Field site visit
Program and booking (external link): https://www.marsolut-itn.eu/news-events/2022-conference/