IAH MAR Commission Newsletter. 2023 August-September.
Información actualizada para recargadores.
- Managed Aquifer Recharge. A key to sustainability special issue has finished!
- MARSoluT Policy Brief. Essentials on Managed Aquifer Recharge for policy makers and water managers
- MAR in California. Release of three MAR handbooks
- The final version of the MARSOLUT project deliverables coordinated by Tragsa are already online (Deliverables 4.3 and 4.4).
- WATER Online. Managed Aquifer Recharge Key To Water Reclamation
- Earth journal special issue including MAR papers
- MAR in the next IWRA´s World Water Congress
- 50th IAH congress. Cape Town, South Africa. September 18th to 22nd. Specific MAR session
- Western Groundwater Congress
- International RBF Conference, Dresden, 16-18 October 2023. Abstract deadline July 31th.
- Second International Conference on “Water Resources Management and Sustainability: Solutions for Arid Regions”, 26-28 February 2024, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Geofluid Piacenza (Italy). Special MAR sessions. 2023 September 14th and 15th
- AGU Fall 2023 meeting. Dec. 11 – 15, 2023. San Francisco
- WAT-CHANGE. A one-week crash-course on nature-based solutions.
- Integrating Surface Water Management and Managed Aquifer Recharge: Case Study from a USACE-OCWD Partnership
- Call for action: Benchmark MAR in Europe. MARWAL project is about to close their survey
- AGREEMAR project
- GIS-based MCDA analysis in India. Findings
- OCWD was featured on local news about a successful stormwater capture from Tropical Storm Hilary.
- HydroVisions | Summer 2023 (GRA)
- The thesis on MAR from J.D. Henao, defended last April 26th, is already available on the Internet
- New MAR-related regulation for Spain (in Spanish)
- El Carracillo MAR system. Castile and Leon, Spain. 3rd stage (in Spanish)
- Whatsapp group on Aquifer Recharge Management
- Previous IAH-MAR Newsletters
- IAH-MAR Commission on Twitter
- IAH-MAR Commission´s sister Web sites
- IAH MAR Commission Forum
Descargar: IAH-MAR-AGO-SEP-2023-newsletter.pdf (1,92 mb)